SURFACE AREA: 110 HAS. (1.100.000M2).
House which gives its name to the estate:
Dated approximately 1.750. Surface area of 480m2. Currently closed. With electricity.
Structurally well preserved.
Ground floor: six rooms, kitchen and bathroom Ground floor.
Four rooms, kitchen, bathroom and pantry Golfas: one room.
The whole house is in need of renovation.
Water by means of cistern.
Independent road access.
Old cowshed dated 1904.Completely refurbished in 1991, Surface approx 450 m2 the whole building is surrounded by two large terraces of 500m2 and porch Interiorly it is distributed with four suites with its toilet, dining room, three living rooms, kitchen and service room, the structure of the house is made of dry stone lowered arches forming a very interesting architectural ensemble.
Attached to this first building there are two suites of 120m2 built in 2004 following the same architectural style, dry stone, antique arabic tiles etc., all the construction materials are of first quality Cotto Fiorentino floors, the exterior woodwork, tilt and turn windows, the interior doors are of period, 1750 to 1800, fully equipped kitchen, heating radiators Runtal etc..
Swimming pool of 120m2 of water surface.
Located in an area protected from the characteristic winds of the island.
Pool area buildings: Surface area of 120m2.
Swimming pool area consisting of two rooms, living room and kitchen, to serve the summer dining room. Separate bathrooms and storage rooms for pool furniture.
Porch for outdoor dining area.
Garage for four cars plus a covered porch with antique cast iron pillar structure for six more cars.
Two buildings for the storage of farm implements and machinery.
One building for ironing rooms and two service buildings for heating boilers and electrical panels.
Wooden structure building of 160m2 for storage of materials and machinery.
Own water well and cisterns.